Westphalia, IN
1964-1979
232 West Lyndale
Vincennes, IN
1946-1964
St. Francisville, IL
1935-1946
Over
70
Company History
212 South Hickory Corner Road, Vincennes, IN  47591
2002 to present
Cabinetry by Provines' history dates back to
1931 when Uncle Marshall Provines built his
first set of cabinets.  Six years later, he
opened his shop in St. Francisville, IL.  In
1938, Earl Provines joined his brother's
cabinet making business.  In 1946, Earl
opened his own shop in Vincennes, IN.
211 N. Second Street, Vincennes, IN
1979-2001
Today, Cabinetry by Provines operates from a
large 20,000+ square foot manufacturing
facility in Vincennes, IN.  Every cabinet is still
handmade by true craftsmen using only the
finest materials.  Cabinetry by Provines
continues to produce the highest quality
custom cabinets available anywhere.
years of
tradition...
home